Terrie Conrad Travel
Incorporated in 1996 as Terrie Conrad Travel, my company specializes in customized itineraries which create one-of-a-kind holidays based on your personal specifications and resources. My own travel experiences enable me to share observations and insights you won't find anywhere else.
In the course of my personal travels, I've attended cooking schools in France, toured cellars and wine producing areas in Australia, visited archeological sites in South Africa, and kayaked and swam with dolphins in New Zealand.
Because I am familiar with many major cities I can help you find exceptional restaurants and direct you to absorbing cultural centers And...great shopping!
My Specialties Include Planning For:
- Occasional tourists who crave a memorable introduction to a new destination
- Seasoned travellers looking for novel, off-the-beaten-path adventures and experiences.
- Mature travellers who aim to create cherished memories with their children and grandchildren
- Culinary and Wine Bon Vivants
- Couples planning a romantic island honeymoon
- Groups with similar interests such as Sports, Photography , Art and Culture
- Savvy luxury travel sophisticates who appreciate value for their travel dollar
Luxury travel is. …
Luxury Travel is riding a bicycle on a
... in the Loire Valley, along side a slow-drifting river barge
Luxury Travel is a day at the races
... camel races at the Alice Springs (Australia) Camel Cup
Luxury Travel is a round of golf at a
public golf course
... The Old Course , St. Andrews, Scotland
Luxury Travel is a train ride
... across the Swiss Alps from St. Moritz to the Matterhorn
Luxury Travel is a shopping spree
... in Paris !
Luxury Travel is a walk in the
... spotting Koala, Kangaroo, Swamp Wallaby, Greater Glider, White-bellied Sea Eagle, Superb Lyrebird, Wedge-tailed Eagle and Yellow-tailed Black-cockatoo, in their natural habitat at Echidna Walkabout near Melbourne, Australia.
Luxury Travel is a State of Mind !
So whether you choose to take a beach break or succumb to the seduction of sparkling cities, I invite you to experience the joy of travel as I do !
I look forward to hearing from you!
614 717 9566 / 800 606 9963 email@example.com